A new law on cookies demands that you, as a website user are given the opportunity to understand how cookies are used on our websites and consent to cookies being stored on your computer (laptop/mobile/tablet).
What are cookies?
Cookies being used on our website:
1. Essential Cookies These cookies are essential for running our website's framework. Without the use of these cookies, most parts of our website would not function.
2. Analytical & Performance Cookies We use these types of cookies to monitor our websites performance and how users may use it. These cookies provide us with information that helps us provide better products to users and also to identify any areas that may need maintenance. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come from and the pages they have visited.
3. Third party cookies We sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as YouTube. Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from these websites. Similarly, when you use one of the share buttons, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies and this tool will not block cookies from those websites. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these cookies.
Cookies not used on our website:
1. Functional Cookies These cookies are used to enhance the functionality by storing your preferences, we do not hold preferences on our site therefore functional cookies are not used.
2. Online advertising cookies These cookies are used to feature adverts on behalf of advertising companies. Our websites do not offer advertising space and therefore does not use advertising cookies.
You are not obliged to accept cookies and may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. The browser you use to surf the web not only allows you to see the cookies that you have got but also allows you to control their use. You can control them by allowing them, deleting them individually or deleting all of them. You can also set your browser to not accept cookies altogether. If this option is selected, you should be aware that many websites will not function properly or at all. It may be possible to set your browser to not accept cookies and ask for your consent before each cookie is set on your device. This gives you control over what is set on your device, however has the drawback of slowing down your browsing experience. There are different levels of control too. You are able to prevent just third party cookies being deployed, effectively opting out of behavioural advertising, and some even allow you to block specific companies you do not wish to deploy a cookie, instead of selecting all companies. In order to manage your cookies, please follow steps provided by the browser you are using e.g. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox etc.
Data Consent & Disclosure
By completing any of the forms of our website with personal information e.g. name, address email etc, you are consenting to us holding this information about you in our databases solely for our use. We do not sell this information, nor do we disclose the information to third parties, except where required by law. You may receive email communication from us or from our website following your request for email updates and completion of your personal data.